Posted November 13, 2017
McCormick has everything to suit your Pacific Northwest Lifestyle:
1. Easy Commute – Minutes to major highways and ONLY 10 MINUTES TO THE NEW BREMERTON-SEATTLE FAST FERRY TERMINAL. Leave the road behind and take the fast ferry to work while enjoying some of the most beautiful scenery in the world. Can’t beat that!
2. You will be surrounded by nature and greenbelts yet Close To What Counts.
3. The award-winning McCormick Woods Golf Course is in your backyard.
4. McCormick has dozens of walking and nature trails to inspire you or keep you in shape.
5. We have two parks and playgrounds plus tennis, basketball and pickle ball courts to enjoy all year long.
6. Residents are very active offering several community clubs including a book club and garden club.
7. Enjoy year-round community events such as the Turkey Trot in November and Bat Walks in the summer.
8. Do you love boating? There are three nearby marinas to choose from.
9. Do you enjoy spending your Saturday at the farmer’s market? There are plenty of those nearby as well.
10. And if you need convenient top notch health services those are only 5-20 minutes away.
11. AND as a bonus reason McCormick offers single story homes and homes with the master on the main. There is nowhere else near Seattle can you buy a new single story home on a golf course with a beautiful Pacific Northwest forested backdrop.
Living at McCormick means you have easy access to many beautiful hikes and outdoor activities around the peninsula. Hiking is a great way to exercise while enjoying the summer sun.
It’s time. The sun is finally out and the fresh air has never felt better. Have you been itching to get outside and enjoy PNW spring? Don’t worry, us too.
"*" indicates required fields